It's a start

Sunday, December 18, 2005

In a little over a month, I will be heading to Zwolle, Netherlands for a semester abroad. I like to think that some people will want to know what I am up to and all of the places I have visited (because yes, traveling a big part of the plan). So, I decided I am going to keep an account of my travels and hopefully post some pictures too. Check back in a month or so! Yep, you got it, basically this post is just a place holder, so I can start to tell people where this site is located. Oh, and if you absolutely want something to read that I wrote, can check out my other blog.

The Netherlands... 21st of January, 2005... I can hardly wait!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

I am excited too!!!

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! Hope you have fun, and keep working on your Risk strategy!

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a safe trip! You are not even gone...and we all miss you already! make sure to get a lot of pictures up on the blog!
take care

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(that "anonymous" blog was me...i just clicked the wrong thing) Sorry I am new at this blog stuff

8:27 PM  
Blogger darin said...

B - Hurry up and get to Amsterdam already!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

write something here already! i think you've been there for around 7 hrs now and we need updates!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home