Travis Wants More Pictures

Friday, January 27, 2006

The uploading of pictures is a bit slow, so there aren't many, but it might give you some bit of an idea of what I've seen. Also, I can't even crop pictures right now, so some aren't the best (for example, I wanted to crop the train station). But they're still good. Enjoy.

This is the train station in Amsterdam. Yes, even there train station looks brilliant.

Here's a picture of one of a few buildings in Amsterdam.

Me and my omafiets.

This picture is for my bro. I was looking at the flags and scarves (because I think I am going to collect one of the two; probably flags), and I came across this gem. The picture isn't so good, because I figured they probably wouldn't've approved of me taking pictures of their merchandice. Travis, you understand why I took this picture, right? The rest of you, it's nothing cool, so just don't worry about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Lifetime reader, first time poster. It's a privilege.

So I'm thinking - isn't it about time for the first weekend trip to Brussels? Get there, and get there fast. The Grand Place is breathtaking, and their waffles are enough to make a newborn camel salivate.

Thanks for keeping us posted. Dordt gets boring these months...

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well sir, the train station in Amsterdam is brilliant! I like the bike as well. Keep the pictures coming!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Chad said...

Bryan, I am not going to lie, You look very handsome on your bike.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for the pictures! I got the scarf picture on first glance. But part of me doesn't understand it either.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home